As an online e-commerce business, it is necessary for us to collect personal information from our website users, and from other persons who contact us from time to time.
Interior Collections acknowledges the importance of privacy in respect to our customers' personal information. Interior Collections fully respects all of our customers and will not sell or rent your information to another party.
Your personal information will only ever be used for the purpose of allowing us to provide you with the products and services that you have requested from us. Personal information may include: name, age, contact details (email, telephone/fax number) mail and residential address and purchase history.
If you provide us with personal information which we have not solicited, we will, unless otherwise requested by law, delete or destroy it as soon as possible.
Your personal information might be collected, but not limited to, when you:
- purchase goods from us
- contact us for information or a quote
- complete a survey
- enter a promotion or competition
- subscribe to a mailing list
- attend an event
- apply for a job
In general, we only use your personal information in order to process your order and get it to you as soon as possible. When you give us this info, we take this as your consent for us to do the following things with it:
- Make contact with you with regards to your order
- Get in touch about specific delivery times
- Use it as the means for which we will take payment of your ordered item(s)
- To send you via email the latest news Interior Collections offers
Please note that we will only send you out our Newsletter email if you have previously requested that we add you to our mailing list.
If you are receiving our email newsletter and would like to be removed from this mailing list, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email, or get in touch via the Contact Us page here.Interior Collections will only share your personal information with the following people:
- Our Suppliers – in cases where the supplier will ship goods to you directly, we will give them your details so that delivery can be arranged.
- Our Couriers – they need your contact details to make sure everything goes smoothly with your delivery.
- Our billing partners – we need to share your payment details with these people to make sure that your order is paid for and processed without any hitches.
- Police or Federal authorities – in the event of fraud, or if any of our employees are threatened, we will report these incidents to the authorities. We can also be obliged by the authorities to provide them with your personal details.
- When our customers seek our technical support;
- When engaging third parties to conduct research and development of our website;
- When providing information to our legal, accounting or financial advisors/representatives or debt collectors for debt collection or other purposes;
- Our suppliers and to service providers who assist us with providing or operating our website or our online business
For your safety, Interior Collections does not keep credit card details on file. Each time you place an order through our online store or via phone with Interior Collections you will be asked to re-submit your credit card details.
In addition to the above situations, we may also be legally required to, and we will, disclose personal information to enforcement bodies for any of the following reasons:
- The prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of criminal offences, breaches of a law imposing a penalty or sanction or breaches of a prescribed law;
- The enforcement of laws relating to the confiscation of the proceeds of crime;
- The protection of the public revenue;
- The prevention, detection, investigation or remedying of seriously improper conduct or prescribed conduct;
- The preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal, or
- implementation of the orders of the court or tribunal.
We do not send "junk" or unsolicited e-mail in contravention of the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). We will, however, use e-mail from time to time to respond to inquiries, confirm purchases, or contact users of our website regarding their experiences with our website. Anytime a customer or visitor receives e-mail it does not want from us the customer can request that we not send further e-mail by contacting us via email.
If you wish to make a complaint regarding our privacy practices, please contact us via email.
We will use our best endeavors to resolve the complaint within 10 business days following receipt of your complaint. This may include working with you on a collaborative basis to resolve the complaint or us proposing options for resolution.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint you make refer the complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) who can be contacted using the following details:
Call: 1300 363 992
Address: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001